Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Ask all my Friends are Happy and Healthy


ask all my friends are happy and healthy



I say that the Buddha: ask all my friends are happy and healthy.

Buddha answered: We have only 4 days.
I answer that: if that days for Spring, Summer, Autuam and Winter day.

Buddha answered: 3 days
I answer that: Today, Yesterday and Tomorrow.

Buddha answered: not just to 2 days.
I answered: have a Day and a Night.

Buddha answered: not much to have a single day.
I answered: yes.

Gautama asked that:? Day?
I answered: Is the day my friends still live.

Laughing Buddha then says:
Since her friends to be happy. Healthy every day.


People who have already sent this mail to a friend, best wishes to friends Kun's all a happy healthy Weather changes often. Take care of yourself. (Do not forget to send warm ล่ะ)

Pl. Butsu say that good friends should not be connected.

No comments:

Post a Comment