Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Freddie Jackson has released a CD after seven years.


Jackson’s new album For You showcases his easy crooning style. The album was created by well-known producer Barry Eastmond.

“I felt it was a good move for me right now. I didn’t want to become too relaxed. I don’t think anyone should become too relaxed.”

The album features his single I Don’t Wanna Go and many of the songs showcase boudoir-ready ballads and sweet, yet sensual vocalizing.

Jackson, 53, has sung such hits as Rock Me Tonight (For Old Times Sake)”, “Do Me Again,” and “You Are My Lady.” All of these songs debuted at the top of the charts during the late 80′s and 90′s.

Jackson was discovered singing back-up in Harlem nightclubs. He still lives in Harlem.

Freddie Jackson (born Frederick Anthony Jackson on October 2, 1956) is an American soul singer. He was an important figure in R&B during the 1980s and early 1990s. Among his well-known hits are "Rock Me Tonight (For Old Times Sake)", "Jam Tonight", "Do Me Again," and "You Are My Lady".

Check out below the video Freddie Jackson Rock Me Tonight

No comments:

Post a Comment