Saturday, October 31, 2009

Miley Cyrus Approves of Taylor Swift and Taylor Lautner

Miley says she doesn't know if the two Taylors are dating, but is happy for them if they really are a couple.

Though having no idea if her best friend Taylor Swift is really dating Taylor Lautner just like what rumors on the street say, Miley Cyrus is wishing them the best should they are a couple. "The Taylors? Oh, I don't know. I'm not into the drama. I have no idea," she told Chicago's B96 morning show during a tour stop earlier this week. "I mean, if he's happy and if she's happy, sounds good to me."

Miley went on revealing, "I've known Taylor [Lautner] since I was really young." She continued, "When he did '[The Adventures of] Sharkboy and Lavagirl,' it was between me and somebody else, and then I ended up doing 'Hannah Montana', so I've known him for, like, a really long time."

Taylor Swift and Taylor Lautner have become the subjects of dating speculation ever since they are billed to star as lovers in next year's flick "Valentine's Day". Not bothering to confirm or deny that they are embarking a real-life romance, they keep adding fuel to the mounting dating talks with their close bond. They, moreover, are often photographed together.


source: aceshowbiz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment