Wednesday, January 13, 2010

If you want a job done properly... Holly Willoughby models her own new dress range herself

By LIZZIE SMITH

Figure hugging: Holly Willoughby shows off her curves as she models a flattering red dress for Very.co.uk


When Holly Willoughby made the move from children's presenter to Dancing On Ice frontwoman, her plunging necklines helped made her a star.

Now her fans can recreate her curve-flattering wardrobe, with the launch of the star's latest fashion range.

New mother Holly, who previously designed a maternity range, showed off her figure as she modelled the flattering dresses.

They will be sold by website Very, which also carries ranges by Holly's best friend Fearne Cotton, and party-girl Peaches Geldof.

The dresses are designed to flatter curves, with low-cut necklines, and nipped in waists.

Holly has previously defended her dress sense.

'I love the dresses I wear, I think they are beautiful and until I think differently, I'll carry on,' she said.


Designed for curves: Holly has previously refused to change her dress style


'I'm womanly, I have boobs and hips and I dress to accommodate them - that's not going to change.'

The 28-year-old's sequinned party dress was the online store's top seller at Christmas, with more than eight million snapped up.

And early buyers are already praising her new range on web forums.

'So flattering. Everyone comments when I wear it out, its very sexy,' wrote one.

The dresses, designed by Holly, range in price from £39 to £89.


Well received: Reviewers have praised Holly's designs


source: dailymail

No comments:

Post a Comment