Thursday, April 15, 2010

Miss Universe Canada 2010 Contestant - Kim Larivée's Photo & Profile/Biodata


Kim Larivée

AGE: 19 | HEIGHT: 5'7" | HOMETOWN: LACHENAIE, QC

Kim was born in Montreal, she’s an ambitious, generous, optimistic and enlisted young woman. She’s studying Communications at the Cegep Regional of Terrebonne. This ambitious young woman would like to operate her own company in the near future.

Since she’s an only child, family is an important value to her, she can always rely on her parents no matter what. She’s a down-to-earth girl who wants to change the world but unfortunately she isn’t superwoman, so she tries to do many littles things everyday to help in anyway she can.

Kim's main activities are dancing, training, snowboarding, going to the movie theater, jogging outside with her dogs, biking with her boyfriend, shopping and, above all, traveling. She would like to sail around the world and participate in an Ironman like race for a charitable cause close to her heart.

Kim sponsors causes related to children, cancer and animals. Children and animals are important in her life since children are the future and animals bring joy in our world.

In 2008, Kim was crowned Miss Teen Canada and she now hopes to become Miss Universe Canada 2010, it would be a dream come true.

Questionnaire

Are you currently a student?
If yes, where?
Area of study:

Yes – Cegep Regional de Terrebonne

Are you currently employed?
If yes, what is your occupation?

Not currently, but I am a hostess at The Bâton Rouge and at Bronzage J’Adore

Have you completed secondary school?
If yes, where?

Yes – Ecole Secondaire Des Rives

Have you completed university/college?
If yes, where?

Not finish yet.

Have you completed any technical/professional school?
If yes, where?
What subject?

no

Languages spoken Fluently (please include your native language if English is not your native language)

French and English

List any special training you have had (music, art, drama, dance, etc).

Hip Hop
International Dance
Salsa
Baladi
Acting
Monologue

In what sports, if any, have you participated and how long have you participated in each sport?

Dance – 14 years
Snow – 5 years
Training – 2 years

Please list any schools and universities (public/private/graduate/trade or technical) you have or are attending, as well as the area of study, graduation date and any degree or certification you received.

Ecole Arc-en-Ciel – primaire
École des Rives – secondaire
Cegep Maisonneuve
Cegep Régional de Terrebonne

What charity/charities have you supported with your time and/or resources over past two years?

Multiple Sclerosis Society of Canada
Children Missing
Enfants-Soleil
SPCA

What would be your "dream job" in life?

To be an international actress

Name one person, other than your parents, who has had the most influence on your life? Why?

Jessica Alba, she’s my model, she is simple and beautiful and I think she’s an intelligent young women and a good actress.

What is the proudest personal accomplishment (other than being in this or any other beauty pageant competition)

Overcaming anorexia in my teenage years and being healthy ever since.

Win a hip hop competition for Equiterre

What is your career ambition and what are you doing or plan to do to accomplish that goal?

If I’m not an actress, I hope to have my own company and for this I work very hard.

Describe where you were raised and what your childhood was like.

I’m raised in Lachenaie, in a house full of love, my childhood was great, my parents supported me in everything that I do and I thanks them for this. It’s appreciate very much.

List any interesting or unusual jobs you may have had.

Figuration for TV series

List any volunteering you have done.

Walk for Multiple Sclerosis society of Canada
Enfant Soleil

Where is the most interesting place you have been?

Walt Disney, it’s the most magical place for me…

What makes you unique and different from the other contestants?

I think every contestant is special, buy in my case I think I’m unique for my personality, my simplicity and my smile.

What is your philosophy of/in life?

Live life from the heart and live it day by day. If you want you can. Nothing is impossible.

What do you hope to be doing in 10 years?

To have accomplish the majority of my dreams;
to be a well respected and known actress, to have my company, to have a husband that loves me and a beautiful little family.

Is there anything you would like to tell us about yourself? Something unique that has happened to you? Some interesting thing about you?

I’m very happy to surmount my trouble with anorexia and now I know that chapter on my life is in the past. Now I feel very good in my skin and I eat chocolate almost every day.

source: (Thank you and credits to
http://www.beautiesofcanada.com/
and all sources for the information and pictures)

No comments:

Post a Comment