Saturday, October 17, 2009

Zac Efron Offers His Best Dating Advice

Zac says pretending to like the movie that his girlfriend likes is one of the keys for a successful date.

In between his interview with Nylon Guys Magazine for its November issue, Zac Efron hands out some dating advice. He says that if he doesn't like a movie his girlfriend wants to see, he will pretend to like it for her.

"A good date movie is anything she wants to see, but the key is pretending like you're really excited," he defends his statement. "The movies is one of the best places to go 'cause it's dark, and everybody's faced in one direction, and the movie's far more interesting than me. It's one of my favorite places to go these days."

He, moreover, also talks about meeting fellow actor Jim Carrey, saying "I met Jim Carrey recently, and I was completely starstruck. I didn't know what to say to him, but he was really cool. I think he understood."

In addition to those topics, Zac jokes about his deserted island essentials. "Three things to take to a deserted island. I would take a lover, a bed and plane, so I can leave if I get bored," he tells Nylon Guys Magazine before then adding, "I'm kidding. I read that online, that's not my real answer."

Zac Efron will turn 22 years old this coming Sunday, October 18. He's been dating fellow Disney star Vanessa Hudgens since they were involved in the production of "High School Musical", the Disney Channel original movie that catapulted them to fame.

No comments:

Post a Comment